Once the master and middle bedrooms had subfloors installed and were painted, we moved into those rooms and started demolishing the hardwood floor in the back bedroom and hallway.
Removing the hardwood floor in the back bedroom and hallway was much more difficult than in the master and middle bedrooms because below the hardwood was this terrible blue linoleum attached to equally crappy plywood sheets.
It basically just shredded as we tried to remove it. Removing the hardwood took about an hour, but removing the linoleum and plywood took several…
The hallway was slightly easier (because there was less surface area) but it was equally annoying.