Wed. May 29th, 2024

At this point, it’s a waiting game. A game that is killing me…

The weekend has now passed and there are still no other offers. The seller is now willing to come down slightly, but it’s still much higher than what we’ll pay now. The funny thing is, on bid night we may have offered her the amount that she’s now asking for. But now we’re tired, angry and a bit paranoid that something’s wrong with the house. I mean, why hasn’t anyone else bid?!

We decided today that if we’re going to pay as much as she’s asking, it’s going to be because we have to (ie: other bids start coming in). We’re certainly not going to just give her what she wants. Not after what we’ve gone through.

So now we wait again… (im)patiently…

800738.gif

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *